District CommitteeTest Message

From: "District Committee" <tom@coxfamily.com>
Subject: District CommitteeTest Message
Date: July 15th 2016

Hello Thunderbird District Committee Members,

I hope you are all having a pleasant month of July and that you are getting out to long term camps.

We are experimenting with a new email program in order to improve our ability to communicate with everyone. We have added you to our new Thunderbird District Committee mailing list and we are sending this email as a test. I would ask you to reply if you receive it but I'm not sure if the replies will come to me or if they will be sent to everyone on the list. So I will ask only those who's first name begins with the letters Ed to reply and we'll see what happens when someone replies.

This is a test. In the case of real news or information, you would have received it.

Thank you for all your hard work on behalf of the boys in the Thunderbird District.

Regards,
Tom Cox

| Archive Index |

Next: District Committee Meeting Notice >>

(archive rss , atom rss/atom )

Forward to a Friend

this list's archives:

This is a list of the members of the District Committee used to announce meetings and news of interest to the district committee.
Subscribe to District Committee

* Required