Thunderbird Pinewood Derby Reminder

From: "Thunderbird" <ed.lesnansky@thunderbirdbsa.org>
Subject: Thunderbird Pinewood Derby Reminder
Date: April 29th 2017

Hello Everyone,

The Thunderbird District Pinewood Derby is next Saturday at the LDS Church at 77th and Sepulveda. Check-in begins at 8:30 AM and Racing begins at 9:30 AM.

We will have multiple tracks. One track will be for Cub Scouts competing for trophies and the other tracks will be for parents, siblings and match racing.

Here is a link to the flyer: http://thunderbirdbsa.org/www/index.php/documents/category/1-activities?download=16:pinewood-derby-flyer

Here is a link to the registration page: http://thunderbirdbsa.org/www/index.php/event-registration?view=event&eid=8

Payment will be made at the door of the event. Please register so we will have enough hot dogs, trophies and patches.

Cub Scouts love the Pinewood Derby. Even if you had a pinewood derby in your Pack, come on out, support the district, eat hot dogs, race your cars and have a good time.

Coordinate with your friends and do some match racing. It will be fun.

I hope to see you there.

Regards,
Tom Cox
Thunderbird District

<< Previous: Roundtable Tonight

| Archive Index |

(archive rss , atom rss/atom )

Forward to a Friend

this list's archives:

This email list is used to distribute information and announcements about the Thunderbird District and activities.
Subscribe to Thunderbird

* Required