Roundtable Tonight

From: "Thunderbird" <ed.lesnansky@thunderbirdbsa.org>
Subject: Roundtable Tonight
Date: April 20th 2017

Hello Scouters,

Tonight is our monthly District Scouter Roundtable Meeting at 7 PM at the LDS Stake Center located at 77th St. and Sepulveda in Westchester.

We will be discussing the rapidly approaching Pinewood Derby.  We will have the Scout Shop brings some pinewood derby kits for anyone who still needs one.  I think the price is $4.88.

We will go over the calendar of upcoming Activities and other announcements.  As usual there will be time to ask questions and meet other scout leaders in the area.

I hope to see you there tonight.

Regards,
Tom Cox
310-568-8766

<< Previous: Thunderbird Merit Badge College THIS WEEKEND

| Archive Index |

Next: Thunderbird Pinewood Derby Reminder >>

(archive rss , atom rss/atom )

Forward to a Friend

this list's archives:

This email list is used to distribute information and announcements about the Thunderbird District and activities.
Subscribe to Thunderbird

* Required